Diesel bug removal Upton Marina- also known as fuel polishing is the process of getting rid of allergens, pollutants and microbes that develop and accumulate after a while in stored diesel.
Our diesel bug expert services will assure that your diesel is clean and that debris and bugs are not present – making sure they can’t damage the functionality of your boats motor, consequently improving the life time of your boat.
Our diesel bug removal and fuel polishing services are executed by industry pro’s and experts. Bio Clean Jetting have over Three decades of expertise in industrial cleaning, so be assured that our solutions are second to none.
We remove diesel bug and polish your fuel in three steps:
- The first stage: First we draw your diesel out of the fuel tank. Our equipment will spin off large solids (dirt, microbes and rust). These are heavier than diesel and drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Second stage: Smaller water droplets will appear at the top surface of our filter. When heavy enough, they will also drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Final stage: This is the filtration stage. The filters will repel water, remove the contaminants and thus your fuel is separated and cleaned!
Simply fill in the form to the right (or below on your mobile) and we will get back to you or call us now on: 0121 493 2332
What are diesel bugs?
Diesel bugs are microorganisms and debris that have built up in your stored diesel with time. They’re created from moisture in the air of your tank, with time these come to be droplets and since water is weighs more than diesel, they sink to the bottom of your tank. Microbes need water to live and flourish. With time to formulate – these bugs and water inevitably form big puddles of water and can contribute to engine, motor and equipment harm.
Diesel bug has originated owing to EU directives that required the decrease in how much sulphur can be used in diesel. It’s created a perfect atmosphere for bacteria’s to form and grow, creating a sludge inside your boats fuel tank.
Why Use BCJ’s diesel bug removal Upton Marina?
- In excess of 3 decades of industry experience
- Completely trained and experienced diesel bug / fuel polishing professionals
- Warm and friendly and very helpful staff
- We provide group booking discounts
As well as having highly trained and skilled staff with years of expertise – we also have innovative equipment, the finest filters and we will provide a fuel polishing service that’s unparalleled.
Make contact with us today and expand the lifespan of your boat.