Basement Oil Tank Removal
There are several reasons you may need to have the oil tank in your basement removed. If you've noticed a significant increase in the consumption of your oil heating, one common occurrence is that your oil tank is leaking.
Many of the basement tanks we deal with are decades old and haven’t been maintained properly, so when they begin to leak, people look to have them removed (or replaced – which we can also help with) and move over to conventional heating methods.
Unfortunately, oil tank removal from a basement is not an easy task and poses unique challenges. Consider the size of the tank and the fact that it is buried deep in your basement. Basement Oil tank removal requires experience, expertise, and the right set of equipment.
Commercial Basement Oil Tank Removal
It is also important to remind you that the removal of the tank is only one aspect of the job. If you are in the situation where your oil tank has been leaking (most common in a commercial environment but can also happen within a domestic situation due to the poor maintenance of your tank), you will also need to get the leaked oil cleaned up after the removal to avoid a health & safety hazard. Bio Clean Jetting can help you with it all.
Domestic Basement Oil Tank Removal
Many companies offer oil tank removal services but the quality of their services vary. Higher charges do not always equate to a better service. Similarly, if a quote comes in too cheap, what corners are this company cutting?
Are they legally disposing of waste? If they don’t – it could be you that winds up on the wrong side of the law. We implore you not to pick a service provider at random. You need to hire reliable hands that will get the job done safely, legally and as quickly as possible.
We’re accredited and legally able to handle all hazardous waste removal. We operate Nationwide and have decades of experience!
All businesses/domestic that produce waste and most types of business waste are classed as controlled waste. Controlled waste includes commercial, industrial and household waste.
You have a legal responsibility to ensure that you produce, store, transport and dispose of controlled waste without harming the environment. This is called your duty of care.
You should always use a registered company to avoid being fined or possibly imprisonment.
At Bio Clean Jetting Limited we will beat any like for like quotation from a registered company.
Why you should choose BCJ for your basement oil tank removal
- We are accredited Our business is licensed and accredited by both CHAS and the Environment Agency in the UK. This implies that our competence is guaranteed and it also means that our method of waste removal is both legal and safe. Remember, if you don’t use a licensed waste carrier – you could be liable.
- We are available nationwide We cover the whole of the UK. No matter where you live in the, you can employ our basement oil tank removal services. Whether it is a residential building or a commercial environment, we can handle any job.
- We have over 20 years’ experience In every trade and profession, experience is often coupled with a high level of expertise and here at BCJ, we offer that combination. Serving UK residents for 2 decades is an indication of our high quality services.
- We offer bespoke services When it comes to the removal of oil tanks from basements, every building’s requirement is unique. This is why our team of technicians will first come to assess your building before we suggest the best way to remove your oil tank. We may either remove it as a whole or cut it into smaller sections to remove it. What matters is that the tank is removed as quickly and safely as possible without making your environment unsafe.
- We offer a wide variety of services After we have removed the tank, we will either clean, fix it and re-install it or disposed of it – leaving you to use your space. In a commercial setting, we can also offer solid-filling, allowing you to use the land again.
- We are great value for money The quality of our services are second to none and our charges are reasonable. Bio Clean Jetting are able to balance the high cost of our operation with an affordable services.
- We make use of state-of-the-art equipment No matter the level of experience and expertise, no technician can deliver great services without the right equipment. This is why we spare no expense in the provision of state-of-the-art equipment for our team of technicians. So, we have the equipment, specialist work force and resources to deliver the very best service possible.