Diesel bug removal Saul Junction Marina – also known as fuel polishing is the process of eradicating contaminants, bugs and bacteria that build up and accumulate over time in stored diesel.
Our diesel bug services will ensure that your fuel is clean and that sludge and bugs are no longer present – ensuring that they cannot harm the functionality of your boats engine, thus increasing the life span of your boat.
Our diesel bug removal and fuel polishing services are carried out by industry professionals and experts. Bio Clean Jetting have over 30 years of experience in industrial cleaning, so rest assured that our services are second to none.
We remove diesel bug and polish your fuel in three steps:
- The first stage: First we draw your diesel out of the fuel tank. Our equipment will spin off large solids (dirt, microbes and rust). These are heavier than diesel and drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Second stage: Smaller water droplets will appear at the top surface of our filter. When heavy enough, they will also drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Final stage: This is the filtration stage. The filters will repel water, remove the contaminants and thus your fuel is separated and cleaned!
Simply fill in the form to the right (or below on your mobile) and we will get back to you or call us now on: 0121 493 2332
What are diesel bugs?
Diesel bugs are bacteria and contaminants that have accumulated in your stored diesel over time.
They are formed from moisture in the air of your tank, over time these turn into droplets and because water is heavier than oil, they sink to the bottom of your tank. Bacteria need water to exist and thrive. Given time to develop – these bugs and water eventually form large puddles of water and can lead to engine, motor and equipment damage.
Diesel bug has originated because of Euro directives that commanded the decrease in the amount sulphur can be used in diesel. It’s created a perfect atmosphere for bacteria to produce and grow, making a sludge in your boats fuel tank.
Why Use BCJ’s diesel bug removal Saul junction marina?
- Over 30 years of industry experience
- Fully-trained and experienced diesel bug / fuel polishing professionals
- Friendly and helpful staff
- We provide group booking discounts
Along with having highly trained and professional staff with decades of experience – we also have state of the art equipment, the very best filters and we will provide a fuel polishing service that is second to none.
Get in touch with us today and extend the life of your boat.