Diesel bug removal Kennet and avon canal – also known as fuel polishing is the process of eradicating harmful toxins, pollutants and harmful microorganisms that build up and amass with time in stored diesel.
Our diesel bug expert services will ensure that your diesel is contaminant free and that gunge and bugs aren’t found – making certain that they are unable to harm the efficiency of your boats motor, consequently enhancing the lifespan of your boat.
Our diesel bug removal and fuel polishing services are carried out by industry specialists and experts. Bio Clean Jetting have over 30 years practical experience in industrial cleaning, so be assured that our services are second to none.
We remove diesel bug and polish your fuel in three steps:
- The first stage: First we draw your diesel out of the fuel tank. Our equipment will spin off large solids (dirt, microbes and rust). These are heavier than diesel and drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Second stage: Smaller water droplets will appear at the top surface of our filter. When heavy enough, they will also drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Final stage: This is the filtration stage. The filters will repel water, remove the contaminants and thus your fuel is separated and cleaned!
Simply fill in the form to the right (or below on your mobile) and we will get back to you or call us now on: 0121 493 2332
What are diesel bugs?
Diesel bugs are microbes and contaminants that have collected in your stored diesel over time. They’re formed from moisture in the air of your tank, with time these turn into droplets and because water is heavier than oil, they sink to the floor of your tank.
Microorganisms need water to exist and thrive. Given time to build up – these bugs and water in due course form significant puddles of water and can be responsible for engine, motor and equipment problems.
Diesel bug has originated as a result of Euro directives that requested the reduction of the amount sulphur can be used in diesel. It has created a perfect atmosphere for bacteria to form and grow, developing a sludge as part of your boats fuel tank.
Why Use BCJ’s diesel bug removal Kennet and Avon canal?
- In excess of Three decades of industry experience
- Fully trained and experienced diesel bug / fuel polishing professionals
- Warm and friendly and helpful staff
- We offer group booking deals
As well as highly trained and skilled staff with decades of expertise – we also have state-of-the-art equipment, the very best filters and we will present you with a fuel polishing service which is first rate.
Make contact with us right now and expand the lifespan of your boat.