Diesel bug removal Frampton on Severn – often known as fuel polishing is the process of getting rid of contaminants, pollutants and bacteria that build-up and increase after a while in kept diesel.
Our diesel bug services will ensure that your fuel is polished and that debris and bugs aren’t found – guaranteeing they are unable to destroy the functionality of your boats engine, thereby enhancing the lifetime of your boat.
Our diesel bug removal and fuel polishing services are carried out by industry specialists and experts. Bio Clean Jetting have over 30 years of know-how in industrial cleaning, so rest assured that our expert services are first rate.
We remove diesel bug and polish your fuel in three steps:
- The first stage: First we draw your diesel out of the fuel tank. Our equipment will spin off large solids (dirt, microbes and rust). These are heavier than diesel and drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Second stage: Smaller water droplets will appear at the top surface of our filter. When heavy enough, they will also drop to the bottom of the collection bowl.
- Final stage: This is the filtration stage. The filters will repel water, remove the contaminants and thus your fuel is separated and cleaned!
Simply fill in the form to the right (or below on your mobile) and we will get back to you or call us now on: 0121 493 2332
What are diesel bugs?
Diesel bugs are harmful bacteria and impurities that have gathered in your stored diesel over time. They are formed from moisture in the air of your tank, with time these become tiny droplets and because water is weighs more than oil, they sink towards the floor of your tank. Micro organism need water to exist and thrive. Given time to develop – these pollutants and water form big puddles of water and can contribute to engine, motor and equipment problems.
Diesel bug has originated owing to Euro directives that required the reduction of the amount sulphur is used in diesel. This has created a perfect atmosphere for microorganisms to form and grow, creating a sludge as part of your boats fuel tank.
Why Use BCJ’s diesel bug removal Frampton on Severn service?
- In excess of 3 decades of industry experience
- Fully trained and experienced diesel bug / fuel polishing professionals
- Warm and friendly and very helpful staff
- Bcj provide group booking discount rates
As well as having qualified and professional staff with decades of know-how – we also have state of the art equipment, the very best filters and we will present you with a fuel polishing service that’s second to none.
Make contact with us today and lengthen the life of your boat.